- Can terminate as soon as pregnancy is confirmed
- Patient experiences labor, which may last several hours
- Patient terminates pregnancy at home
- Can terminate up to 70 days of pregnancy
- Must wait until five weeks pregnant for termination
- Actual surgery is usually five to ten minutes
- Many women consider this method less stressful
- Can terminate until viability, about 22 weeks of pregnancy
Abortion Care Options
Women’s Med provides abortions in Dayton, Ohio through 22 weeks in pregnancy.
Indiana Patients: Contact the Indianapolis office to schedule your pre-abortion visit for the procedure in Dayton. Abortions are banned in Indiana except in hospitals and only for unusual situations.