Our fees are all-inclusive. There are no extra charges after you arrive at our Center. Everything is included except general anesthesia which is available for a modest additional fee at our Dayton locations.
- Pregnancy test
- Ultrasound examination
- Lab Tests
- Local Anesthesia
- An antibiotic
- Ibuprofen (prescription strength)
- Ergonovine (for bleeding)
- Rhogam (Rh Negative patients)
- Birth Control Pills
- Sanitary Napkins
- 24 hour physician availability
- Post-op exam
- For patients 18 – 22 weeks LMP and living one hour or more from the Dayton Center we provide a hotel room
Abortion Care Options
Women’s Med provides abortions in Dayton, Ohio through 22 weeks in pregnancy.
Indiana Patients: Contact the Indianapolis office to schedule your pre-abortion visit for the procedure in Dayton. Abortions are banned in Indiana except in hospitals and only for unusual situations.